Monday, June 6, 2011

Giving in

                                    Hello Blogging world!
I have given in! You know, you really can only be pestered so many times before giving in to something! Although, I really am excited to start writing about our life (as boring as it may seem) for the future. I have NEVER been good at journal writing, so hopefully I will be able to keep this up. I've heard of people printing out their blogs each year, (aka complete scrapbook, YES) which I think is pretty fun. Wouldn't you love to read about your parents first years of being married, when they had their first baby, when they made an awesome dinner, and how tough it was when they had 4 kids under the age of 4?? Maybe it's just me but I would LOVE to read about how they got through their problems and learn from them! My parents have been such a blessing in my life and I am grateful from what I have learned from them for my future family. Anyway.. I hope whoever reads this will get a few laughs here and there. And you can bet I'll be posting some tasty recipes! Have a wonderful WARM summer week! :)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! That is really funny! I finally started my own blog just today too! Love to hear more about ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading blogs and will be following yours:) Welcome to blog land cute little lady!

    ReplyDelete